Our Emergency Fund Appeal enables us to offer grants to organisations operating in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly working with people who may be affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. These grants are to cover the costs for additional work, over and above normal activities, and in response to the immediate relief of COVID-19 to your members or beneficiaries. Cornwall Council have donated £100,000 to the Emergency Fund and we are working in partnership with the National Emergencies Trust.
Please note the fund cannot support individuals, businesses and statutory bodies such as councils or health institutions.
Funding will continue to support:
• Groups that support the ongoing health and well-being needs of vulnerable people
• Groups and activities that support vulnerable people self-isolating
• Foodbanks and organisations working to combat hardship, including child hunger
• Community response coordination
• Volunteer costs for new and existing organisations responding to the pandemic
• Additional costs of working remotely and adapting service delivery
• Additional support for emotional, mental health and bereavement services
Information and grants offered by other organisation that can benefit Cornwall’s charities are available here.
To help you access the guidelines and application form appropriate to your grant requirements, please click the box that applies to your organisation.
INFORMATION AND GUIDANCE