Join our free online workshop for new CICs
On the 22nd July we are hosting a free workshop via Zoom for new Social Enterprises (formed in the past two years). The aim of the workshop will be to help groups navigate some of the pitfalls and complications new groups can encounter in their formation. We have spoken to some new groups to get a sense of what issues they have found and which areas they think they would benefit from with free advice.
The areas we shall cover are:
– How To Write A Successful Funding Application with Kirsty Philpott, Programmes Director
– How To Network in a Post-Covid World with Kim Conchie, Cornwall Chamber of Commerce
– How To Comply with Governing Documents and Policies with Alison Mitchelmore, CCF External Assessor
– What Advice and Support is Available from the School Of Social Entrepreneurs with Sally Heard, School Of Social Entrepreneurs
– A Case Study in Establishing a Successful CIC with Babs Roundsevell, CHAOS Group.
CCFs Grant Officer, Colum Taylor says “This free workshop will be beneficial to newly formed groups. We have some great speakers attending the workshop with their expertise on how to navigate potential hurdles they can meet during their formation. I believe this is a workshop new CICs won’t want to miss.”
For more information or to register your interest, click here.