Join the Cornwall Women’s Fund
Cornwall Women’s Fund celebrates philanthropy and the local people and charities that empower and support women, girls and
families across Cornwall. We have three simple aims:
• To fund community projects in Cornwall where women and girls are the main beneficiaries.
• To inspire women and girls to achieve their ambitions.
• To respond to local need as a group because together our money makes a bigger difference.
How it works
We ask members to make a minimum donation of £10 per month or £120 per year… or more if they wish. As a member, you will join our
founding members in deciding how funds will be allocated to make the biggest impact each year.
Membership is open to all women, of any age, interest or background. Men are very welcome to join too. You will be joining an
international movement of giving circles, which enables people to “make their giving more meaningful and
personal, to make better giving decisions, to network and socialise and to achieve social change”
(Eikenberry and Breeze, Growing Philanthropy).
Members also get
• exclusive invitations to events and local visits
• an opportunity to share knowledge and skill with other members
• a community to inspire and encourage you
Sign up to receive our Cornwall Women’s Fund Newsletter here.
To join CWF
Please click here to complete the membership and Gift Aid declaration.
If you would like to make a one-off donation or discuss the benefits of membership and how to donate, please get in touch with Amanda Stratford: firstname.lastname@example.org
For details of grants available and to apply click here.