Cornwall Women’s Fund
Description: The Cornwall Women's Fund aims to support community projects in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly where women and girls will be the main beneficiaries, and to inspire ambition and enable achievement.
Type: Project costs
Maximum: Grants range from £500 to a maximum of £5,000
Notes: The panel will meet on the 12th June 2023
Applications will need to meet a number of criteria to be considered for a grant. To be eligible applicants must:
- be a not-for-profit organisation or group working with women and/or girls in Cornwall or the Isles of Scilly (groups do not have to be registered charities)
- Be working with women and/or girls to support them in gaining/maintaining employment
- be unable to achieve their project aims or ambitions without CWF support
- based on evidence of need be seeking to take an existing successful project to a wider audience or starting something completely new
- plan expenditure of grant within 12 months of any award
- show that the project or activity will bring about tangible positive outcomes for women/girls
- be prepared to share their experience of being a CWF benefiting organisation with donors and/or future applicants
Previous awards have included funding towards training and skills for employment, including employability workshops, volunteer costs and after school carpentry workshops.
If you feel that you meet the necessary requirements and would like to apply please download and complete the application form below.
It is important that you answer every question on the form; if you fail to complete all sections your application cannot be considered. Please read the guidelines document also linked below for further information that will help you complete the form.
More information can be found on their website www.cornwallwomensfund.co.uk
CCF grant criteria apply. Please read the CCF Grant Guidelines to confirm your eligibility prior to completing an application.