CCF Spring Lunch at St Moritz Hotel
The St Moritz Hotel in Trebetherick is a great supporter of the Foundation and we are thrilled that the hotel is generously hosting our first Friends’ lunch event of 2019. All money raised will go directly to the Cornwall Community Foundation.
Head Chef Jonathan Domé has designed a special seasonal menu especially for the occasion. Tickets are priced at £35 per person, which includes a welcome drink, three delicious courses, a glass of wine with lunch, coffee and petits fours.
We’d like to thank the following for their invaluable support in this event:
- Buchanan Wines Cornwall for wine.
- Porthilly Spirit for welcome drinks and raffle prizes.
- Rising Ground for coffee.
- Buttermilk Confections for petits fours.
- Origin Coffee, St Michaels Resort and Camel Valley Vineyard for raffle prizes.
If you are booking as part of a group, please mention the names of those friends you would like to be seated with, and if you have any dietary requirements please let us know at the time of booking.