Citizenship for Life CIC
Citizenship for Life CIC gives vulnerable and challenged young people the skills they need to cope in life. An award from the Cornwall Club unlocked a grant from the #iwill Fund. Without this contribution, the programme would not have been possible.
Through the #iwillfund (previously known as the Youth Social Action) Citizenship for Life CIC received funding for five of their twelve programme days. These days comprised of:
- A fundraising day which is totally young person led
- A legal day encompassing of a visit to the Courts in Truro
- An opportunity to take part in a great legal debate in the Council Chamber
- A health and wellbeing day where they met cancer survivors and
- A two day residential on Dartmoor where they met a prisoner at Dartmoor prison and visited the inspirational Dartmoor Zoo owner, Benjamin Mee.