Join the Friends of the Foundation
The Friends of Cornwall Community Foundation are supporters who, through their membership donations, enable us to continue our vital work strengthening Cornish communities.
How the Foundation works
We believe in a positive life for all in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, free from poverty and social isolation. To achieve this, we raise funds from individuals and businesses and distribute them to community and grassroots non-profit organisations who are changing lives across the county.
Our network of community groups, who responded amazingly during the pandemic, now require additional funding both to meet continuing and future needs.
The benefits of becoming a Friend of the Foundation, you will be:
- contributing regularly to the many good causes supported by the Cornwall Community Foundation.
- kept up-to-date with CCF’s news via our monthly News from Cornwall e-newsletter.
- invited to exclusive events like ‘Seeing Is Believing’ and the ‘Friends Drinks party.’
- invited for a complimentary Tregothnan Cream Tea at the Royal Cornwall Show.
- contributing to the Friends’ fund which awards grants on an annual basis to community groups. In 2020 the fund supported our Cornwall Emergency Fund to alleviate the effects of the pandemic.
Join the Friends of the Foundation here.
Membership donations start at £30 per year (by direct debit), or more if you wish and Gift Aid could add 25% to your donation.
And your donation can be doubled at no extra cost to you!
If you sign up to become a Friend before the 30 September 2021, thanks to a match funding pledge, every £1 donated to the Friends scheme will be doubled up to a total of £5,000. This is a wonderful opportunity to ensure that your support makes even more of a difference to those in need.
The Foundation has awarded over 6,000 grants to projects in Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly, take a look at some of the projects supported below:
- Wild Young Parents
- Surviving Winter Appeal
- Pengarth Day Centre
- Treverbyn Community Hall
- Cruse Bereavement Care
To find out about other ways you can support the Foundation and contribute to communities in Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly, click here.