Duchy Hospital – Chris Sealey
Duchy Hospital is a leading private hospital located on the outskirts of Truro. Opened in 1981 the hospital was designed to offer the highest standards of clinical and personal care.
Duchy Hospital is dedicated to providing a professional and friendly service to all patients. The hospital is well equipped with the latest medical facilities and has high quality clinical standards including effective infection control measures.
The hospital has recently undergone an extensive new development adding the following facilities:
- Ambulatory Care Unit, or day case unit, with 3 pre-op bays, 9 individual cubicle spaces and 3 ‘sit-up’ bays
- A third fully equipped theatre with ultra clean laminar air flow
- Cardiac Catheter Laboratory for cardiology and other clinical procedures
- An enlarged Outpatients Department providing a wide range of clinics with 11 consulting rooms and 2 treatment rooms
- Refurbished Reception area